Best Print Estimating Software with Multiple Quote Templates
Accurate Print Estimates
Accurate print estimates are of utmost importance to any printing business, and this requires a print estimating software that is not just effective but is also flexible and easy to use.
The Print Estimating Software offered with PrintPLANR works for:
- Large format print estimation with linear meter and square meter (sq m) pricing (imperial measurement available on request).
- Flatbed print estimation.
- Outwork print estimating (for print managers and print brokers).
- Offset sheet printing.
- Digital print estimation using a click charge.
- Other miscellaneous costs include pre-press and post-press. Additional costs involve delivery costs, pick-up costs, packaging costs, etc.
- Customized product catalog that includes frequently quoted printing products.
- Contract pricing for specific customers.
The Print Estimate Manager Screen displays:
- All current print estimates, making it easy for you to sort out current opportunities.
- Search filters that enable you to search estimates using attributes such as status, customer name, salesperson, etc.
- As with every other module, even this screen is customizable to fit everything you want to see.
The functionality of the Print Estimating System:
- Estimate summary screen shows cost breakdown for each item and estimates up to four quantities in a single shot.
- Modify the estimate to alter item specifications depending upon the estimated margins and gross profit.
- Quote multiple items with one Main Item and its sub-items or with all Main Items.
- Estimate multiple similar print items with the option of the easy copy of Items.
- The print estimate software copies print estimates for either the same or a different customer and save from the scratch each time.
- Allocate a status for individual print estimates to track progress.
- E-mail customers straight from the system by creating PDF estimates and quote templates.
- Successful print estimates are progressed to Job in production, while unsuccessful ones are archived for future reference; so you do not need to memorize everything.
- Build custom print estimate reports and save these reports for future use.
Contact us to get a demo or free trial on the quote management module.