Manage & Export Invoices to your Fav Accounting Software!
Invoices, Payments & Accounting Software Integration
The Invoice Manager module can be configured to be hidden from certain staff, meaning that you can choose who can view the invoice process. In case of bigger companies that require an invoice different from that sent to the person that the job was created for, the invoice can be stored in a separate location.
More features of the Invoice Manager are as listed below:
- Configure customer invoice contacts. For a company, choose one contact to send job information to and a different contact to send invoices to;
- Invoice details such as contact, address, cost center and accounting code can be edited even after creation;
- Create PDF templates for invoices and e-mail them to customers as is or edited;
- Let go of manual data entry by exporting invoices and also purchase orders to your cloud accounting package. This ensures the quickest account update.
- PrintPLANR easily integrates with leading accounting packages such as Quickbooks (Quickbooks Online and Quickbooks WebConnector), XERO, MYOB, Sage, Freshbooks and others;
- Record all payment data against the invoice.
- Build custom invoice reports, save them so they can further serve as future reference.
PrintPLANR allows you to integrate with the following famous accounting software:
(Disclaimer: All logos mentioned here with are the sole property of the respective companies)