Job Production Management
Electronic Job Cards that can be assigned to your staff
The Print Job Manager Software tracks and manages your current print work in production. With the help of the print job management software, you can view the status of all print jobs. You can even view details of a specific job and item with this job tracker software.
In short, with a print job management software, you can ease your tasks, streamline the whole workflow process until completion. This Print Job Manager Software organizes the job and records every stage of each print job so you can view the entire information under each job, such as:
- The print job number (with unique ID) with date of creation
- Entire history for each job on its individual page
- Profitability for each to measure your business growth
- Copy option to easily create another similar job
- Option to add more items with a single click
- Customizable job view page in the software for individual print jobs that can have multiple templates that you can select at any point of time
- Seamless software allows full integration with other modules of the PrintPLANR software.
- A job that has already been created can also be reverted back to estimate phase!
- Customizable view of all jobs that can be saved and edited anytime
- Editable electronic job cards
- Customer info with contact on individual job page
- Salesperson assigned to each print job
- Status of the print job (very important for any print job) – customizable, add your own
- Items used for the job (those added at different time are categorized in separate groups under the same print job)
- Each of these sub-tasks of the print job can be assigned a status as well.
Functionality of the Print Job Management Module of the software:
- Successful print estimates are progressed to become a job in production. This avoids unnecessary data entry. Progress jobs to create invoices in just one click;
- Create new jobs from this print job management software module. If required, modify job items to alter their specification;
- Create customized PDF tickets or work orders that can be readily printed or emailed;
- If there was no time for communication regarding details of a job, you can lock the status in order to avoid any modifications to the status by another user.
- The software allows you to quickly assign electronic job cards to relevant staff;
- Create purchase orders right from the job, making the process of sending orders to inventory or outwork suppliers easy, create delivery notes and box labels to have them ready to email, too;
- Create invoices from completed jobs or those that are under production, and e-mail them to customers, hassle-free, from this job tracker software;
- Quick links throughout the solution ensures easy navigation to linked records;
- Real-time information regarding jobs – the job tracker manages and tracks jobs by delivery date and status;
- All jobs can be color coded and sorted by delivery date. Find the highlighted jobs that need to be completed ASAP;
- With the help of Job Manager Software, Job reports can be created according to your customization. These reports generated by the software are a great way to keep up with history of jobs and can be made use of, anytime in the future;
- The information is not only helpful for your reference being the print business, but to also share that information instantly if requested by the client, without having to dig through the entire solution just to retrieve that.
If you want to know how PrintPLANR Print Job Management module works in real-time, opt for a free trial or request a demo.