Job Production Management
Electronic Job Cards that can be assigned to your staff
The Print Job Management Software tracks and manages the print workflow in production. With this job tracker software, you can achieve a streamlined workflow, reduce manual touch points, monitor the status of all print jobs, and optimize business growth in no time.
In short, the solution helps you gain complete visibility into your business operations, allowing you to make informed decisions and maximize your profitability. Our intelligent, cloud-based Print Job Manager software will promote full transparency in your company by recording all stages of print jobs. You can view the following details under each print job:.
- The print job number (a unique ID) with the date of creation
- A comprehensive history of each Job on its page
- Profitability to measure business growth
- Copy option to quickly create a similar Job
- Option to add more items with a single click
- Customizable job view page with multiple templates that you can select at any point of time
- Seamless software allows full integration with other modules of the PrintPLANR software
- An active Job can also be reverted to estimate phase!
- Customizable view of all Jobs that can be edited and saved anytime
- Editable electronic Job cards
- Customer information with contact details on their respective Job pages
- Salesperson assigned
- Customizable status of the print job (vital for any print job)
- Items used for the Job (categorized in separate groups based on different times of upload under the same print job)
Note: Each sub-task of a print job can be assigned its status as well.
Functionality of the Print Job Management Module of the software:
- Successful print estimates are progressed to Jobs in production. Avoid unnecessary data entry by progressing Jobs to create invoices in just one click.
- Create a new Job with our Print Job Management module, and if required, you can modify job items to alter their specification.
- Create customized PDF tickets or work orders that can be readily printed or e-mailed.
- If there is no time to communicate about the details of a specific job, then you can lock the status to avoid any modifications by another user.
- The software allows you to assign electronic job cards to relevant staff quickly.
- Directly create purchase orders from the job and make the process of sending order requests to inventory or outwork suppliers easy. You can also generate delivery notes and box labels to make them available for e-mail.
- Create invoices from completed Jobs or those under production, and e-mail them to customers without any fuss.
- Quick links throughout the solution ensure easy navigation to linked records.
- The print job tracker manages and traces Jobs by delivery date and status in real-time.
- All Jobs can be colour-coded and sorted by the delivery date; you can prioritize and highlight them accordingly.
- Generate Job reports according to your customization; these reports are a great way to keep up with the Job history that can be useful in the future.
- Reports are not only useful to you but can also be shared with clients upon request, without you having to dig through the entire solution to retrieve data.
Request a demo or free trial for more information on how PrintPLANR’s Print Job Management software works in real-time.