Best Print Quoting and Estimating Software with Multiple Quote Templates
Create detailed quotes with Quoting and Estimating Software.
Be more accessible to your customers by automating the entire quote generation process. With a print quote management software, you can accept quote requests, process and mail them to your clients in real-time.
Simplified quote generation – Create full-fledged quotes and smoothly convert them into sales without re-entering data and send them at one click.
Customer information database– Have all your client data stored in one place with our CRM software, so you won’t have to look through old documents and email threads to get client information. With our software, you can save all details in a consolidated folder and make it easy for your team to function better.
Product details page– Catalogue your products by item code, title, name, tax, etc. Directly take product specific details from this log and use them to generate quotes.
Accurate print estimates hold great importance to any printing business, and this requires a print estimating software that is not just effective but also flexible and easy to use.
Maximize your potential sell-through by preparing attractive, professional quotes with rich content and full technical specifications. You can have more information to create sales quotes that have higher chances of winning as the solution fetches the real-time price and stock information at one place. Irrespective of where you are, you can quickly get product information and create quotes at the click of a few buttons and your clients can receive and approve the quote online. We also provide third-party integrations with leading accounting packages, including QuickBooks, Xero, Freshbook, Fortnox, MYOB, etc., only to name a few.
Features offered by PrintPLANR Quote Management Software
- Customize your quote by choosing your own custom template.
- Create easily customizable quotes by choosing your own custom template and adjust costs for the whole quote or items present within the quote.
- Standard price rules to quickly generate and edit quotes based on the requirement while creating online quotes.
- An option to modify/copy/save quotes easily in PDF format.
- Integrates with all major CRM and procurement systems for a unified transaction flow.
- Customers can view, compare, request quotes and even track their status with history (Online viewing and confirmation of quote).
The Print Estimating Software offered with PrintPLANR works for:
- Large format print estimation with linear meter and square meter (sq m) pricing (imperial measurement available on request).
- Flatbed print estimation.
- Outwork print estimating (for print managers and print brokers).
- Offset sheet printing.
- Digital print estimation using a click charge.
- Other miscellaneous costs include pre-press and post-press. Additional costs involve delivery costs, pick-up costs, packaging costs, etc. (or) Additional costs involve delivery, pick-up and packaging charges.
- Customized product catalogue that includes frequently quoted printing products.
- Contract pricing for specific customers.
PrintPLANR can take your entire quoting process online.
The Print Estimate Manager Screen displays:
- All current print estimates, making it easy for you to sort out current opportunities.
- Search filters that enable you to search estimates using attributes such as status, customer name, salesperson, etc.
- As with every other module, even this screen is customizable to fit everything you want to see.
The functionality of the Print Estimating System:
- Estimate summary screen shows cost breakdown for each item and estimates up to four quantities in a single shot.
- Modify the estimate to alter item specifications depending upon the estimated margins and gross profit.
- Quote multiple items with one Main Item and its sub-items or with all Main Items.
- Estimate multiple similar print items with the option of the easy copy of Items.
- The print estimate software copies print estimates for either the same or a different customer and save from the scratch each time.
- Allocate a status for individual print estimates to track progress.
- E-mail customers straight from the system by creating PDF estimates and quote templates.
- Successful print estimates are progressed to Job in production, while unsuccessful ones are archived for future reference; so you do not need to memorize everything.
- Build custom print estimate reports and save these reports for future use.
Contact us to get a demo or free trial on the quote management module.