Manage your paper & inventory supplies through the automated purchases module
Purchases and Delivery Manager in one module
Purchase orders can be raised as a completely separate job (from purchase order screen) with no link to any job. They can alternatively be raised right from a print job. If a purchase order is linked to a print job, all related records can be interlinked within the system. This way, you can access the information anytime you need in the future – all in one place.
Listed below are some features of the Purchases Module of PrintPLANR:
- Generation of purchase orders from purchase order screen or from print jobs;
- Inventory items such as stationery or even outsourced work orders for third parties can be included in purchase orders;
- Purchase orders can be created with multiple items. This enables quick ordering of inventory as well as outsourcing print items;
- Purchase orders can be tracked using status;
- Purchase order screen displays supplier’s quote number, invoice number and delivery date – all of which can be recorded for reference;
- Depending upon the status, mark a purchase order as ready to be exported to your cloud accounting package;
- Purchase reports can be custom-built and even saved for future usage.
The Delivery Manager allows you to record every detail, starting from the order until the delivery. Below are some features of this module:
- Completed deliveries can be marked as complete and also be archived for future reference;
- Reports can be custom-created. Save these reports for future reference as well, meaning that you can have all data regarding delivery in one place!
- Create delivery notes, packing slips and box labels directly from this module. Alternatively, you can even do so from a job;
- Split deliveries with different addresses can be easily generated;
- Choose the logistics service provider from your supplier database. Delivery manager will automatically add their tracking URL with the email your customer receives regarding the delivery.
Try the purchase order manager free for 30 days or ask for a demo.