What Is Web-To-Print Solutions? Why Should I Implement?
If you run a business and are unaware of what automation can do to your business, you’re lagging far behind your competitor!
Any amount of marketing investment goes down the drain when you do not have a good software solution that can automate your business on many levels. Print business owners know the tedious task of managing workflow and still not even getting close to the desired output.
This is one reason why you NEED a web to print or web2print software solution! Make your efforts count by investing in the right print management solution that offers you a lot more than basic software. Web to print software in simple words is a print management software that also works as a built-in digital asset management tool for your print offerings. A great web to print software offers editable products than just products with default characteristics. It allows creation of online stores for your print products & any type of products to be displayed on the same platform.
- Manage print jobs & change status.
- Keep track of inventory in real time & manage purchase orders too.
- Assign different user roles and access permissions for each. Hide or display information as needed.
- Highly Modular Accurate print estimates with cost splitting, including profit.
- Advanced dashboard that displays all crucial business data in a snapshot.
- Comprehensive for decision makers to follow and make the best business decisions.
PrintPLANR’s web to print ecommercemodule offers many benefits:
- Accurate print estimates with cost splitting, including profit.
- Advanced dashboard that displays all crucial business data in a snapshot. Comprehensive for decision makers to follow and make the best business decisions.
- Create B2B storefront (B2B eStore) for your corporate customers. Create offers and display sales pricing to selective customers.
- Create unlimited B2C print shops for public customers and manage all with the same login credentials; promote your branding with own logo. Option of ‘request for quote’ meaning customers can review varying prices on spot.
- Categorize products as fixed or editable as required.
- Separate address options for invoicing and billing.
- Include digital products just like any other product.